Friday, February 19, 2016

Park City


For some reason when my mom said that her and dad were going to Park City for the day I cried.  I'm not sure why, but mom obviously picked up on me being down and sad (lovely pregnancy symptoms) and she asked if I wanted to come too.  So we all packed into my van and headed to Park City.  We ate at Red Banjo Pizza, which is own by my great great Aunt Thelma's friend.  





Then we walked around Main Street and the boys found this mine cart...





and a giant golden bear on a bench.


We ate some treats from Rocky Mtn Chocolate factory and played with the masks at the toy store. 



It was nice to get out of the house and do something with my parents.  On the drive home I fell asleep in the back of the van and so did the two younger boys.  

0 comments: