Last year Summit was in Las Vegas, so it was easy to get to and relatively cheap. This year it was in Nashville, TN.
Catherine and I had the same flight out of Salt Lake and we met with Jaclyn in Denver and then flew together to Nashville. It was so much fun!
We stayed at the Grand 'Ole Opry Hotel. It was massive and we got lost so many times. It was kinda ridiculous how large it was. Apparently there were maybe 3 other conventions going on at the same time.
Opening Ceremonies!
The CEO of Beachbody is an incredible speaker, Carl Daikeler
Waiting for the bus to take us to the hotel. It was HOT and so insanely HUMID!
I gave Tony Horton a high five.
My poor swollen ankles. All that sitting in the humid heat did my body IN
We went to one workout this year (oops!) and we went to Body Beast. I had to modify a ton but it was so fun!
A fun get together one evening.
Walking around Downtown and getting ice cream and eating at a fun grill and bar. The ice cream was outta this world. The Grill and Bar was super loud, like we couldn't even talk to each other without screaming. I'm not use to that atmosphere!
We walked into the Coyote Ugly bar out of curiosity and for a good laugh. Can you imagine what people thought when they saw me, a pregnant lady at a bar? haha!

































0 comments:
Post a Comment