Monday, February 22, 2016

Swim lessons


Tyson and Andrew were able to take private swim lessons this summer.  The lessons were 15 minutes long (at the same time, which was great for me!) M-Th for 2 weeks.  We did back to back sessions so it was for the entire month of July.  The boys loved it. The pool was in their backyard and they had a diving board and slide. The boys progressed and did well but they aren't ready to swim on their own yet.  Tyson was more timid in trying everything and Andrew was fearless.  They really liked their teachers.  One of the teachers actually broke her leg longboarding during the end of the first session so I got a few days of money back and then the next session the one teacher's fiance taught with her.  I'm not sure if I'll use these girls again.  I think they did great but I'm not sure if the kids progressed enough like I wanted.

New goggles















Swimming by themselves
















0 comments: