Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tumbling and Camping

I started teaching ballet again this Fall.  I teach on Wednesday night for 2 hours.  Because I teach at a studio Tyson gets to take tumbling there for free.  He is loving it.  It’s been a great outlet for him.  He isn’t very flexible but he’s already improving in a little over a month and a half.

IMG_0923_0967IMG_0925_0969

This picture makes me giggle.  He’s suppose to be doing a bridge but he isn’t arching his back.  At least he wasn’t the only one.  The two other boys in the class where doing the exact same thing as him.

IMG_0926_0970IMG_0927_0971IMG_0928_0972IMG_0931_0975

On September 6th Brian came home a little bit early to take the boys camping at the ward camp out.  What an amazing dad to take Tyson and Andrew camping.  They got the tent set up, ate dinner and the kids played outside on the playground and in the sand.  The Acosta’s and Brian stayed in tents near each other and roasted marshmallows as it got dark.  Afterward Brian stayed up late talking with Jason Acosta. 

IMG_0932_0945IMG_0936_0949IMG_0938_0951IMG_0944_0957_edited-1IMG_0946_0959IMG_0947_0960_edited-1IMG_0948_0961

The next morning they were suppose to go on the zip line but there weren’t enough people.  Tyson was devastated but he said he still had fun with dad.

IMG_0950_0963IMG_0951_0964IMG_0953_0966

I went to Café Rio with my friend Chelsie and then walked around a new store called Gordman’s.  I bought a cute little yellow owl for decoration.  I went up to her house and talked for a few hours and late into the night.  Her husband had been out of town so it was just us girls and little Jeffrey.  After staying up late, I woke up around 9 am.  It was glorious!  I quickly picked up the house a bit and then left to go to a JJB get together with some online friends.  I actually won a little coin purse.

0 comments: