Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chocolate Factory and Gaasbeek Castle

After Technopolis we headed to the Neuhaus chocolate factory.  Oh my goodness.  The best chocolate in the world.  They have a box of everything there open so you can walk around and sample EVERYTHING.  I did that but about 7 pieces in I started to feel sick.  Brian too!  We still needed to pick out which chocolate to buy and bring home but we were feeling so sick.  We ended up with three different kinds.  They were so good.

Belgium trip_0162Belgium trip_0163Belgium trip_0165Belgium trip_0166Belgium trip_0168

So happy about our chocolate but…

Belgium trip_0170

feeling so sick too!

Belgium trip_0171

After the factory we went to the Gaasbeek Castle.  I’ve never been to a real castle so it was neat.  One hilarious thing that happened was that my mom actually drove on to the walking path.  We were driving by everyone walking and they were just GLARING at us.  My dad and I started to get so embarrassed!  Mom pulled right up to the castle.  She thought that’s what you are suppose to do because when she took Mike and Emily it was raining and no one was there.  So my dad let me out and he had to drive all the way back and then walk in.  We laughed and laughed about it.

Belgium trip_0172Belgium trip_0176

Here’s the spot where my mom pulled up.  Right to the front of the castle.

Belgium trip_0177Belgium trip_0178Belgium trip_0179Belgium trip_0183Belgium trip_0184Belgium trip_0185Belgium trip_0189Belgium trip_0190

The castle’s view.  Amazing!

Belgium trip_0192Belgium trip_0193Belgium trip_0195Belgium trip_0196Belgium trip_0197Belgium trip_0200Belgium trip_0201Belgium trip_0203Belgium trip_0204Belgium trip_0205Belgium trip_0208Belgium trip_0210Belgium trip_0213

1 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!! Yeah there was almost no one there when we went, and the only other people there (doing wedding photos) had cars, I would have thought it was ok too! Lol!!