It got really tricky on how to get around Belgium with my dad at work. We couldn’t all fit in my mom’s car so she had to take half of us to the train station, then drove back home to get the other half of us. That alone took about an hour! We took the slow train to Antwerpen which took another hour. Andrew just wanted to climb out the window and went crazy. We were all so hungry by the time arrived so we went straight to the pizza place.
While waiting for the train Tyson got to take a picture with the conductors. He was excited!
Our least favorite thing about the whole trip were all the train rides and the airplane ride. Andrew was just so difficult. He’s crazy.
Antwerpen had the prettiest train station ever!
Buying some chocolate covered strawberries at the station.
Pizza! The pizza’s are different in Europe. Very thing crust, really big and not loaded with toppings. Sometimes they even put an egg on the pizza.
After eating pizza my mom got a call from my dad. He was getting off of work early! So all we did in Antwerp was see the train station and eat pizza. We met him at the Leuven station and walked around again.
I wanted Tyson to take a picture by this golden dog. I guess the sun was too bright.
And I really wanted a Belgian waffle. For fear of not making it back to Brussels to get one we settled for one in Leuven. It was tasty. I love these pictures. Brian eating it in the background made me laugh.
On our way back to the cars to head home, I took a picture of these bikes. Bikes were always everywhere.

0 comments:
Post a Comment