The night before we had to go home we took pictures of my parent’s house.
During the day we drove out to see where my dad works. We were hoping to do a train cart ride but that would have been a disaster. So we ended up at a really nice outlet mall. We walked around, ate dinner, helped my dad buy a new watch and got Belgian waffles for the last time. We also went and got ice cream for the last time. The speculoos ice cream was divine for the third time.
We packed up the next morning and headed to the airport. It was hard to say good bye. In the airport my father told me that I was doing a fantastic job being my kid’s mother. It was so sweet so I started crying, and then he started crying. It was just what I needed to hear from my dad. At the airport we found a way to squeeze towards the front. It was such a blessing. We needed that time to get settled and I had to change seats with a man so I could get the bassinet right in front of me. The plane ride felt like an eternity. Andrew was so difficult again and barely slept. Jeffrey and Tyson were great again, thank goodness. We arrived home and we all instantly went to sleep. However, we had difficulty adjusting to the time change. The kids woke up at 4 am along with Brian the following morning. The next day Brian woke up at 4 am again but had to go to work and the kids and I were all up at 5:30am. I remember getting a lot done by 8am though!
It was a trip we will never ever forget. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to visit Europe. Everything was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

0 comments:
Post a Comment