Westminster Abby
My Dad and Tyson sitting on perhaps the most uncomfortable bar ever. My dad mentioned that it was that way to keep people off the grass and away from the bar. People still sat on it but ouch!
Where Prince William and Kate got married!
This picture makes me laugh. I loved this side of Westminster so I wanted a picture. However, I didn’t realize people drive on the road right out front and during the picture we had that lovely taxi behind us honking his horn. Oops!
Tyson loved chasing the pigeons. The next few pictures are of Trafalgar Square. I sat and fed Jeffrey while Tyson ran around, and Brian took picture of him around the square.
The blue cockerel sculpture. It seemed very much out of place and was revealed just a few weeks before we visited.
In front of one of the fountains. I’m thinking Andrew must have been asleep because he’s not in any of these pictures.
Riding the tube! Next we headed to the Princess Diana Memorial Children’s Park.
There was a giant ship and lots of neat little areas for the kids to play and discover. They loved it. We had a little incident where Tyson disappeared on my dad but grateful everyone was safe. Sometimes Tyson gets too excited and doesn’t realize he needs to stay where we can see him.
After awhile we realized it was dinner time but Dad and Brian really wanted fish and chips. We got the kids McDonalds (for the 3rd time this trip) and headed back to the hotel. The kids ate all of their dinner on the tube. Then we dropped Tyson and Andrew off at the hotel with mom. She had been feeling sick but she wanted to spend time with the kids while Dad, Brian, Jeffrey and I went out to a pub!

1 comments:
That looks like such a fun park!
Post a Comment