It’s easy to remember to update on the baby every few months because at the Dr’.s office they give me a handy little card that gives me all of the stats. I love that!
I’m writing it down a little bit late so I hope I remember what I would like to remember about baby Jeffrey at 4 months old. I asked about his throat thing again. It is still there and still not a worry to the Dr. He said it will take a few more months to go away. He has been developing great. He increased in all areas of physical growth so we know he’s getting the food that he needs. I still always worry because of what happened with Tyson.
Weight: 12 lbs 11.5 oz---4%
Length: 24 3/4 inch—27%
Head Circumference: 41 1/2 cm—38%
So he is still little comparing to others but he’s perfect to us. At 4 months hold he was starting to realize he could roll but I wonder at most times if it was just a freak accident. He was sleeping really well wrapped up, in our room, in the rocker. About 2-3 weeks in though he started waking up at 4-5 am and would only go back to sleep if I fed him or rocked him. He loved watching his older brothers run around him. He smiled at them constantly, even when they weren’t trying to make him laugh. He could hold items and had the cutest belly laugh ever. He took great naps in the swing and loved attention and being held. Although he did great laying around as long as he could see someone. He was amazing at tummy time and could go 10-15 minutes. He had such a strong neck!
insert photo from IG
Andrew wanted to take pictures of Jeffrey too!
At the Dr.’s office

0 comments:
Post a Comment