On the 11th we took the plunge and headed to City Creek.
Was it beautiful? Yes.
Were the stores awesome? Not really. (Ack! Don’t shoot me friends.) It isn’t really my style to walk around and look at clothes that I have no intention of buying because a) they are too expensive or b) they aren’t my style. Give me Maurices any day of the week. Pretty sure almost everything I own in my closet is from that place.
So after walking around City Creek we had more time to kill and headed to temple square. It had been a long time since we’d been. Tyson was mad about being there but warmed up just at the very end with the Christus statue. I think it has that affect.
Pretty sure his favorite part of the entire day was riding traxs from and to our car. Not really surprising.
So I got this genius idea to take a picture of him in front of the temple and frame it for his room so he could talk about how he will go in someday. Well, he wasn’t having it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment