Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter morning and their baskets!

 IMG_9368 IMG_9370

I don’t remember what this face is for but he was confused about something :)

IMG_9374 IMG_9375 IMG_9377 IMG_9382 IMG_9383

Easter morning we woke up and looked at the baskets and then had pancakes and eggs from the nifty Toy Story tasty baker.  Ty gobbled them right up!

Then we got ready for church and headed to Sacrament meeting.  The primary sang a song during the meeting and Ty didn’t really want to go.  He was tired from staying up late because friends were over (The Hansens).  I walked him up to the podium because he wasn’t going to walk up there himself.  Then during the whole song he made a sour/anger/pouty face.  Brian and I were trying so hard to smile and sing along but he wasn’t going to have it.  Brian did break his pouty face by giving the same look back and Ty fought back a smile.  Oh memories :)

IMG_9408_edited-2 IMG_9414_edited-1 IMG_9423_edited-1

I am hoping that next year we will spend more time on the meaning of Easter.  It is so easy to get caught up in the candy, gifts, etc.  I think also with Tyson’s birthday our hearts and minds weren’t really where we wanted them to be during the holiday.

After church we headed to Brian’s parents house for dinner.  We brought cake and ice cream and he received more presents!  See, birthday was seriously 3 days long!  It was great to catch up with everyone and spend time with family.  Oh and Brian’s mom had an egg hunt for the kids.  Gotta love the excitement around those hunts!

 DSCN1807 DSCN1808 DSCN1811_edited-1DSCN1815 DSCN1817

1 comments:

K Murray said...

I remember when we bought the ties for the boys!