Thursday, April 12, 2012

All About Ty

Got an idea from Pinterest (there’s that site again) to ask your child every year on their birthday the same questions.  I thought it would be fun to see where his 4 year old mind would take these questions.  Happy Birthday Tyson!

IMG_9388_edited-1

All About Tyson 2012

How old are you: 4

Where do you live: here

Favorite thing about mommy: she grabs stuff and gives to me

Favorite thing about daddy: does good things for me

Favorite thing about Andrew: He sleeps and plays with golf toys

My favorite food is: Apples

My favorite sport to play is: t-ball, golf, basketball and soccer

The best show on television is: Cars 2

The coolest person on Earth is: me! (totally pointed to himself!)

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: gorts. (I asked him to explain and he said, “Animals that are scary that climb trees fast”. Maybe it is time for me to talk to his school :) )

The thing I do most awesomely is: play games, hit things and shot things

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Disney

When I grow up I am going to become: an engineer guy

My favorite color is: Black

My current favorite song is: Thomas

The book I am loving right now is: Thomas

Three words that describe me are: little, blessy and shoddy

When I was little I used to: cry

My favorite season of the year is: Fall

The snack I like the best is: oranges

One food that I really dislike is: yucky stuff

My best friend is: Wes

If I had one wish it would be: to be Thomas

My best memory is: cars and diggers

Now can I have my snack?”

4 comments:

K Murray said...

This is a darling idea and fun to see his answers.

Mindy said...

hahahhahahhahahah..love it! That's so nice of you to grab stuff and give it to him ;)

Erin said...

Ok this is so cute! I love that his best friend is Wes haha

Linds said...

That is a great idea. What a cute boy!