Saturday, June 1, 2013

More April and May

I have no idea what this picture of Andrew is for but it sure is adorable!

IMG_0545

My upstairs friend made freezer meals one night and she gave me the bug.  So I made 16 meals all in a day.  I remember my back killing me by the end Smile  Hopefully it all proves to be worth it.  I worked on these meals from 7:30am-1:30pm.  And that included clean up time. 

IMG_0547IMG_0548

Tyson had a field trip to the local fire station at the end of April.  It was super cute and I know he loved it.  The first rotation was the obstacle course.  Tyson was flying by all the other kids.  He may not be able to color in the lines or write his name perfectly every time like other kids but he can certainly be athletic!

DSCN3044DSCN3045DSCN3046_edited-1DSCN3051

So happy to have a fireman hat and a badge

DSCN3053DSCN3054

My parents came out the beginning of May.  My mother is staying to help after the baby is born but my dad had to leave May 20th.  My dad and Andrew have a special bond.  They are inseparable. 

Here they are watching Mickey Mouse in Dutch.

DSCN3057

Eating at Thanksgiving Point.  My dad had Andrew saying “cheese sandwich” and it was really, really funny.  See, best friends.

DSCN3060DSCN3061

0 comments: