Monday, June 24, 2013

Strawberry Days

It was really fun to take the boys to the carnival on Saturday.  I know they needed the outlet, attention, and fun.  They’ve been good boys while we’ve been trying to adjust to being a family of 5 (that sound so weird!).  We let Tyson pick a few rides and let Andrew ride on whatever he was big enough for that Ty picked.  He was unsure about the Jeep ride, and loved the train and carousel.  Strawberry Days is a tradition to us.  What will we do when we move?  We’ll just have to make a new tradition in the new city we will be living in I guess.

DSCN3153

Andrew would say, “All done!” and then try to climb out.  I wonder if he thought his life was in danger because Tyson was driving…

DSCN3154

We sent Tyson to go down the slide by himself.  He was so brave.  He stood inline without cutting (like most of the other kids), he handed the lady his tickets and when he got to the top of the slide he waited until the worker told him he could go.  Brian and I looked at each other and knew that we have to be doing some things right as a parent to have our 5 year old behave like that.

DSCN3156_edited-1DSCN3159

DSCN3161DSCN3163

DSCN3165

The traditional strawberries and crème!

DSCN3168DSCN3169DSCN3171

All 3 boys were out within minutes of getting in the van.  Mission accomplished!

DSCN3174

0 comments: