Monday, June 10, 2013

Tyson the Grad

Tyson graduated from Preschool on the very day that I had Jeffrey.   Tyson had the support of Brian, Grandma Murray and Andrew though.  My mom taped a lot of the songs for me to watch so I didn’t feel so left out.  I was also able to see one of the practices of the program the Monday before in his classroom.  Tyson found that to be really neat.  He kept pointing at me and telling all of his friends that I was his mom.  So I feel good about at least making that special for him.  Watch out Kindergarten, Tyson will be knocking on your door come Fall!

DSCN3070_edited-1DSCN3071_edited-1DSCN3074DSCN3076DSCN3077DSCN3079

His teachers whom I absolutely LOVE:  Ms Katie and Ms Sariah

DSCN3098DSCN3100DSCN3101DSCN3104

And for fun here is Tyson’s school picture and his class picture.  He grew so much in just a few months!

Ty Preschool 2012-2013

(Tyson’s face…oh my goodness.  I about died.  Seriously Ty?!)Ty Preschool class 2012-2013

0 comments: