Tyson has been in t-ball this month and has been doing so well. He’s a very active, talented guy. It has been tricky trying to figure out how to get him to practice without hauling all 3 kids, so my mom and I have taken turns taking him and watching him play. Brian doesn’t get home until 7pm so he’s missed all of the games so far, but on Thursday he will get to come to one. I know that will be fun for Brian to see.
I just asked Tyson what his favorite part of T-ball is. He replied, “When I hit the ball off of the T.” He sometimes gets to stand at 1st base and he does a really great job there. He got to be a catcher one day. He’s just great at it all. Spoken like a true mother
Standing at 1st base and signing, “I love you.” Um, melt my heart Ty.
Action shot of throwing the ball!
Andrew ‘watching’ his brother play T-ball
And a video for fun
Ty’s last game was on the 2nd of July. Here he is with his coach (Byron Tanner) and showing off his medal.
The team

0 comments:
Post a Comment