With the birth of our 3rd son being one day away I wanted to try to hurry and catch up on the blog. I know time and energy will be limited for a long time after.
Brian was able to take Tyson to a Real Salt Lake game one Saturday night. Tyson loved the attention and all the snacks he got while watching the game. He also got to meet a little girl of Brian’s best friend from work. They had a great time as you can see.
I stopped teaching 4 weeks ago. I miss it already! Here is one of my classes. They are so cute. Their dress rehearsal is Thursday and the shows are Friday and Saturday. I knew I wouldn’t be able to be there so I wanted the sub to have enough time to be familiar with the dances and the students to help them during the show.
My friend Chelsie and I have been pregnant together this whole time. It has been so fun to have someone to talk to about all the craziness pregnancy brings. We went to dinner together and invited friends. It was a super fun night. Laurie, me, Heather, Ashley, Nikki, Vickie, Chelsie, Erin and Staci!
And just like every year we headed to the Tulip festival. Always exhausting but always worth the memories and time.
It still had to be eventful though. No throw up this year but Andrew did have an allergic reaction to the sunscreen. Poor kid. It was sad.

0 comments:
Post a Comment