I took this picture because I was standing in the kitchen and saw my 3 boys all together. I knew without a doubt then that Jeffrey belonged to our family. It made my heart smile.
Here are some pictures of the boys holding Jeffrey for the first time. Tyson instantly started laughing. Andrew seemed scared and then started laughing too! It was so cute. Then Jeffrey’s arm smacked him and he got upset and started crying.
The recovery has been difficult making adjusting at home more difficult. The boys seem to enjoy Jeffrey here for the most part. They of course are acting out a bit more than normal to get attention. Bless their hearts. It’s a hard adjustment for everyone. Jeffrey has done his best though and is such an amazing baby. He only cries when he is hungry or when his diaper is getting changed. He goes 3-5 stretches between feedings and sleeps like a champ, even through all the commotion in this crazy house.

0 comments:
Post a Comment