Monday, June 24, 2013

Canyon and Big boy bed

To get out of the house one Sunday afternoon after Jeffrey came home, we went for a drive through the canyon.  It was a nice drive; however, I never realized how much you use your stomach muscles while sitting in a car, especially on a really curvy road.

DSCN3136DSCN3138

Andrew started getting to smart earlier in the month and figure out how to climb on top of his crib and get on to the dresser.  We thought it was time to move him to a bed before he broke his arm or something.  It has been difficult to get him to nap and go to bed at night.  It took about a week and a half for him to realize this was his new bed.  (We got this toddler bed off of KSL for $5.  I feel like we won the lottery!)  Now he usually falls asleep somewhere in his room on the floor.  What a silly boy.  I’m not sure why the floor would be move comfortable then a bed.

Happy…

DSCN3145

and then not so happy

DSCN3146

Out of bed

IMG_0757

And back into bed…

IMG_0755

0 comments: