Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ty’s eye

When Mindy and her kids were here visiting Tyson got stung by a bee on his finger.  He was yelling, “ouch, Ouch, OUCH!!!”  and “it hurts really bad!”  I put some lavender oil on it and some ice and he was better within minutes.  He gets stung once a year so I thought at least it is over with now. 

Then while playing at Grandma and Grandpa’s with his cousins out side he got stung to the left of his left eye by his hair line.  Poor kid! 

On Tuesday morning we woke up to this…

 ty eye 1 ty eye 2

Scary looking!  We took him to the Dr. to make sure everything was okay.  The Dr. wasn’t sure if it was a sty or a reaction to the bee sting.  Turns out it was a reaction because it was all the way down by the end of the day. 

Oh and on Monday at to the pool with Brian’s family, I got stung on my finger.  I was putting Andrew in his car seat at the time.  At least it got me and not Andrew’s bare back.  It hurt a lot so I felt even sorry for Tyson that it happened to him twice.  Seriously bees, 3 stings in 3 days is a bit ridiculous.  Leave us alone!

0 comments: