I felt like last week was really crazy.
On Monday I had to drive our new van back to the dealer to have him listen to a clicking noise by the front tires. Yeah, not cool.
On Tuesday we went to the Thanksgiving Point Children’s Garden with my friend Lindsey. We had to go on Tuesday because of schedules and it was a zoo because of $2 Tuesdays in August. Tyson and Adelyn didn’t even get to play in the Noah’s Arc water. They had fun though and we headed to McD’s afterward for a treat.
On Wednesday we got to go to Lagoon again! Yahoo! This time we used the bounce back passes. We had all of the kids for a little over 2 hours. Tyson had fun riding the Bat again and a few other little rides. It was awesome because no was even in the park. We got the kids back to Mike and Em’s and fed them lunch. Then the babysitters came. The adults went out to Zupas for lunch. Everyone commented on how it was the quietest, most relax out to eat experience we have had in a very long time. Then we went back to Lagoon and rode everything we could. It was sooooooooo fun! I felt like a kid again. We all laughed our way through the afternoon. It was the best. I was sitting in between Mike and Brian on the Samurai and they had me laughing so hard I was crying. But on the drive home I started to wonder if the allergies I thought I woke up with that were bad was actually some sort of cold. I felt awful.
On Thursday I basically had no voice, felt like crap and had to take the van to the dealer to have the whole day. I got there at 9:15am and luckily he let me borrow another car so I could get home. Andrew took a great first nap so I slept for as long as Ty would let me. That day dragged on forever but I watched lots and lots of Burn Notice. We got the van back and we got newer back tires, another key and new brake pads put in.
On Friday I started to feel a little better and braved an outlet sell to ModBod. I found some great items and everything was only $2/item but I pushed the boys around in a stroller that had a flat tire and the stroller tipped over and poor Andrew feel back and hit is head on the cement. I’d like to forget that day please.
Saturday was Tyson’s soccer game. He was upset he didn’t get to be goalie this week. He loves to pick his nails. I wonder where he got that habit from :/ He got knocked over a few times and was getting upset. Then he would go to other side of the spectrum and not even care about the game. He was completely out of bounds at one point playing with a big white pole?! We keep telling ourselves that he is 4 but we are hoping he’ll get a little better at focusing. I do have a cute stretching picture and a video of Ty’s first attempt at scoring.
Saturday night Brian and I got to see Wicked!!!! I finally got to use my birthday present 8 months later :) The show was incredible. The songs have since been stuck in my head. So apparently you can’t take pictures inside the auditorium. Everyone around I was taking pictures and the ushers were constantly telling people no pictures and yelling. I have no idea why no one said anything to us. We took 10 pictures of us in our seats and then one of the stage! Oops! We went out to dinner beforehand at the Blue Lemon. I love that place. Brian goes let’s go get ice cream. Well, I had already stuffed my face and seriously had no room!
Sunday we went to church with my brother’s family. Andrew was a beast because me and him didn’t sleep very well ( that’s what I get for not using my doTERRA oils before bed. Seriously, coughing attacks all over the place) Tyson went to primary with Max and drew this picture of Brian and I.
Emily gave a great lesson in Relief Society. Thanks for a fun little weekend you guys!

1 comments:
It was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment