Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mindy R.

Mindy is my best friend.  I am so happy she was able to stop by and visit for the day on Saturday.  We caught up talking about life, friends, family, fitness, babies, etc.  I can’t really express how close I feel to this gal.  We met in Indiana in the summer of 2009.  We’ve kept in contact and have since then grown even closer.  I can tell her anything and I think she feels the same with me. 

When we were in Indiana our kids were the age of her current youngest child who is 1 years old.  Since then she has had 2 more kids and me 1.  We laughed about how we thought our life was complicated back then. 

Mindy visit 2Mindy visit 3DSCN2341_edited-1

Close babies in age!  Does anyone else think that Andrew looks like my dad in this picture?

DSCN2345

While playing outside the first time a crazy wind storm passed through.  Wood chips attacked Mason and dirt was getting into our eyes.  We took a picture of us during it.  It was quite amusing. 

Mindy visit 5 Mindy visit Mindy visit 4

The second time we went outside Tyson got his first bee sting of the weekend.  He was yelling, “ouch, ouch, OUCH!”  “It hurts so bad!”

Thanks Mindy!  I am coming to visit in the winter.  I will have no excuses.

0 comments: