Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lagoon

I think my family has made the trip to Lagoon at the end of the summer a tradition now!  Last year was so much fun that my mom decided we needed to do it again!  Thank you mom!  We had a blast.  The only thing missing was my dad.

Ty wasn’t scared to go on the lady bug ride this year.

 DSCN2420 DSCN2421

He was tall enough to ride The Bat and rode it three times!

DSCN2423 DSCN2443

Tyson wanted to ride the oldest kiddie ride at Lagoon.

DSCN2425   DSCN2428

Tyson and Max were great buddies on all the rides!

 DSCN2430 

DSCN2436 DSCN2440 DSCN2442

DSCN2438_edited-1

DSCN2453

Andrew had a difficult day so by the end we were all exhausted but have already made plans to use the Bounce Back passes and hire a babysitter :)

1 comments:

Murray Family said...

You got such good pictures! I'm so glad bc I think I got maybe like two?! Can't wait to see your van this week! When we go as the adults we should ride together, then Mike and I can check out the inside. You weren't kidding about Ty's eye. OUCH!