We already had tons and tons of toys and necessities from when Tyson was a baby/toddler, so there wasn’t a lot for us to buy Andrew for his birthday. My mother asked what to get Andrew and I told her I had no idea. We decided to use some of his birthday money to get 1 year pictures done and to buy a few toys. We LOVE how they turned out. I love Fotofly! I prefer outside pictures but since it is February I wasn’t going to get them done outside, so this place was the perfect solution. My mother and I spent an hour on the phone deciding which ones to get printed for our houses.
Here they are narrowed down from 70 images to 13 images. Nearly impossible to do.
Love.

6 comments:
SO cute!
Seriously Ashley these turned out SO cute, your boys are adorable.
Yes I LOVE! I'm so jealous of how insanely photogenic your boys are! They do get it from you, you know:)
How adorable! I love them all!
Ashley! Those pictures of Andrew are sooo cute!! What a sweet little boy! :) Hope you are doing well!
Best present ever!
Post a Comment