Tyson is at such a fun age (and a tough one too) where he understands Holidays. He gets so excited and can’t wait for the gifts, celebrations, parties, etc. Preschool really gets him excited for holidays. They must talk it up even more than I do!
Tyson’s crafts and bag of Valentines from Preschool!
Showing of his favorite Valentine that he got from school.
Tyson helped me ‘heart attack’ the door for Brian. He helped me cut the hearts out by cheering me on. I told him to start writing or coloring on the hearts as I finished them. One of the hearts he scribbled on looked like something and he said, “Look mom! I drew daddy a dragon!” I wrote down things that Tyson told me when I asked him what he loves about his dad. They were:
Love when daddy took me to the museum to see the balls (we went back in April of 2011 and he still remembers!)
Love when daddy uses the big scissors (might have something to do with the fact that I was using scissors to cut the hearts)
Love daddy helps me pick up my toys
Love daddy because he helps me get my candy
Love going golfing with daddy
I tried to get a picture of the boys together by the door but it wasn’t happening. Here’s Andrew dressed in his red.
Last year we came home from the hospital from having Andrew on Valentines Day. Amazing what a year can do!

1 comments:
that heart attack idea is darling!
Post a Comment