Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Misc. January

Not a lot happened in January.  I imagine most people could probably say the same thing.  However, it was still a great month.  Here is how it went…

We went to the Auto Show on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day :)  We try to go to the Auto Show every year.  It is always a great time.  This year we looked a little bit more seriously at mini vans and SUVs.  I surprised myself and really loved the Ford Explorer.  It had the most comfortable seats I had ever sat on. 

Here is Tyson next to Mater from the movie Cars.  He was so excited and kept talking about his hook in the back.

DSCN1626

They had a fun Jeep area where the young kids could drive Power Wheels.  It was really amusing to watch young kids drive around.  Haha!

DSCN1628DSCN1629 DSCN1630

During the end of January this little guy started doing this…and hasn’t stopped since. 

IMG_8746   DSCN1636

This is Andrew’s favorite spot.  He can stand there for at least 20 minutes straight.  The ottoman is now pushed up in front of the DVD player and cabinets to keep him away.

DSCN1652

The boys also started taking baths together because Andrew is not quite as fragile anymore.  They love it!

DSCN1644

DSCN1645

Tyson and I also built a fort one morning and watched a movie and ate popcorn in it.  Pretty sure he thought it was the coolest fork (that’s what he kept calling it) ever. 

DSCN1646

0 comments: