We spent Christmas Eve with the Carlsen Family. Had a delish meal and participated in the usual traditions! Reading from Luke 2, youngest grandchild putting Jesus in his manager and everyone opening one present. So grateful to be apart of this family and their traditions. I have the best in laws!
Trying to eat baby Jesus.
Putting him in the manager :)
Pure joy? I think so! Thanks Uncle Dave and Aunt Maddie for the cute monster pjs and George the steam roller (I had to ask Tyson what it was called :)
And these pictures are from Tyson practicing opening presents. He had me wrap some items around the house, cards and Kelly from Thomas the Train. Then 5 minutes later he asked to open them. It was so funny. He was saying things like, “Oh, I wonder what I got!” “What is in here? I have no idea.” Hahahaha! So cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment