Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Andrew baby

Our little Andrew baby just turned one.   I am in complete denial.  :)

We have felt so blessed that this little guy got to come to our family.  It has been such a joy to be his parents and we look forward to the years that will come.  He is such a smiley, happy boy.  He has been that way from the very beginning.  He loves to watch his big brother play around him and with him.  He smiles at Tyson like he thinks he is the coolest guy around.  Tyson just eats up the attention Andrew gives him.  Andrew brightens my day by simply smiling at me when I walk into the room and his eyes catch mine.  His face lights up when he sees daddy in the evening.  Andrew is still a fabulous sleeper and I appreciate that every morning.  Andrew is able to go ‘with the flow’ when it comes to running errands.  If he is tired he will just fall asleep in his car seat.  I try to be home for nap time but having an older child, sometimes that isn’t possible.  He is such a trooper.  We love Andrew more than words can even say.  He was sent to us from our loving Heavenly Father and we are eternally grateful to Him.

 

This is Andrew’s new thing that he likes to do.  Crawl to the entertainment center, pull up onto his feet and start pulling every DVD off of the first self onto the floor. 

DSCN1676

DSCN1674 DSCN1671

Here is a video of Andrew playing with a balloon that he got from his birthday party.  And like I have previously mentioned, that ottoman in front of the TV is his favorite spot to stand.

0 comments: