Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ty’s first talk

Tyson had the chance to give his very first talk in Primary on the 19th of February.  We wrote the short minute and a half talk that morning and then practiced him standing up in front of dad while I whispered it into his ear. 

It was so cute because right before his turn to give the talk he said he had to go potty.  Cute boy.  I think he was nervous!  So they went on with saying an article of faith and then right when Ty got back they let him have his turn.

He did a great job!  He said everything that I said into his ear.  He spoke up and talked into the microphone.  It was one of those moments where I wish we had a video camera or took pictures, but I’ve never seen anyone do that in church.  Would that have been awkward?  Haha!  So we settled for pictures of him holding up his very own scriptures after church on the day of his talk.

IMG_8883   IMG_8882

1 comments:

K Murray said...

Love this!