Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basketball

Tyson started a basketball class on February 6th!  He loved his first day.  I was so proud of him for listening to his coaches so well.  He did all the stretches and drills.  It was so cute to see him out there doing his best.  I thought that by not having a little girl yet to take to dance class that I was really missing out.  I was completely wrong.  It was so fun to see him out there!  Here are a few pictures I snapped.  They are all blurry and I can’t figure out why.  I think I bumped a setting on my camera.

Warming up before class started.

DSCN1655_edited-1

Stretching

DSCN1660DSCN1661_edited-1

Practicing some drills

DSCN1662 

DSCN1663_edited-1 

DSCN1667

Here are some pictures from yesterday (Feb. 13th).  He was sick during his class on the 8th and wasn’t doing much at all.  Yesterday he was sad because they wouldn’t let him stand by his friend Wes.  But after about 15 minutes he was fine and had a fabulous time.  I am so glad he enjoys it so much!

Dribbling to the basket…

DSCN1696_edited-1

and back.

DSCN1698_edited-1 

Pure joy!

DSCN1695_edited-1

Andrew really likes going to basketball practice too!  He crawls away from me so fast to see if he can make it to the basket of balls before I can get him :) 

DSCN1692

Here’s a video of one of the drills.  I think he was a bit distracted by the camera :)

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

That's the cutest thing ever.

Mindy said...

Oh.my.goodness!! Seriously that is adorable! I love it! And seeing Andrew standing is crazy! Why are our babies growing up so fast?!