Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anniversary Dinner

Brian and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by eating at the Roof.  We had a great night out!  I think we may need to make a tradition of eating there every year.  I could barely walk out of that restaurant.  I don’t remember what we talked about and perhaps that isn’t what is important but I do remember that I had a lot of fun :)

I love being married to Brian.  He is such a loving husband and father.  He works so hard to provide for us and I appreciate it every single day.  I love that no matter how busy or hard our lives get, we never lose touch of what is important, us.  I love you babe!

DSCN1527_edited-1

DSCN1526

P.S. I am glad I have already lost 6 pounds since these pictures. 

And these are the beautiful flowers that Brian had delivered to our door on our anniversary.  What a sweetie!

DSCN1557

3 comments:

Murray Family said...

Love all the updates and pictures!!

Terry and Kelci said...

I've always wanted to eat there! Maybe the next time we're in Utah....whenever that will be...

Matt and Suzanne said...

You look fantastic Ashley. Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute.