Monday, September 7, 2009

July and August PART I (a packed entry)

Lets get straight  to the point.  I have so many pictures to share from our last two months in Indiana/Chicago it isn’t even funny.  Here we go:

Waterpark in Indiana!  We all had such a blast.  I felt like an excited little child running around to ride the water slides over and over.  I never could have done that with out Jenny’s help!  Thanks for being pregnant : )

IMG_7857

IMG_7858

IMG_7867IMG_7864

Nauvoo!  We had a great time at the Carlsen Family Reunion!  We loved seeing the historic church sites as well as spending a non-stop 72 hour period with family! 

 IMG_8714 IMG_8696 IMG_8784 IMG_8750 IMG_8806 IMG_8803

IMG_7871

IMG_8819                        IMG_8824

On Julie’s last day in Indiana we went to Red Robin for lunch : )  I love these girls.  I sure miss seeing all of them everyday!

IMG_7878

2 comments:

Murray Family said...

Loved all the pictures!! Your smile is so cute in that one of you guys at Red Robin :)

Linds said...

I love all the pictures! I want to go to Nauvoo! That is so awesome!