Friday, September 18, 2009

Sleep Mask

IMG_8833_edited-1

I always thought these sleep masks were the dumbest things ever, until I tried one four nights ago.  Every time my parents fly home to see us the airplane gives them a mask.  I’ve thrown maybe five away but finally decided to try this puppy on.  Oh boy is it amazing!  I’ve slept so good.  You all know those nights where you are tossing and turning and can’t stop looking at the clock?  This mask prevents me from even opening my eyes (because I can’t see anything anyway) which makes me calm down soooooo quick.  Needless to say, I’m a fan and you should be to!

I wonder if I could make a cute one…anyone?

3 comments:

Jeff and Julie said...

I bet Jodi has lots of cute ones. You should ask her where she gets them.

reno and mel said...

I really did find a cute pattern for one, we should make it at our next craft night!!!

Tina said...

You could use that one and just add cute fabric or ribbon