My parents came to visit Mid-August. It was a packed 5 days. We saw all that we could in Chicago. Here are pictures from seeing the Sears (now Willis Tower)! This place was packed and you had to stand in line for an hour and a half to get to the top. SO hard to do with a 17 month old. Thank goodness for my mom and dad’s help!
The Shedd Aquarium!!!
The architectural boat tour in CHICAGO! My favorite I believe. So beautiful and interesting! Tyson did great on the boat! He kept pointing at everything and going “ wow oh, oh!”
As a reward the guys went fishing out on Michigan Lake. Brian loved this!
I guess that’s all of my pictures from our summer. It was a great summer where Brian had some new experiences with sales and we meet some amazing people. I had a great time seeing all that I could see in Chicago with the ladies. It was so fun having everyone right next door or down the hall. This was a summer we will remember for a very long time. Thanks to all for making it all happen : )

3 comments:
Looks like you had a really fun summer with lots of neat experiences!
Sounds like a super fun summer! I'll bet it's nice to be back though!
Wow looks like an awesome trip to Chicago! How fun!
Post a Comment