First off just wanted to show our BIG BOY off! He loves this train and puts anything he can find in it. Then he pushes it around the house on his knees for an hour at a time!
Tyson with Daddy on his 30th birthday July 1st!
I threw Brian a surprise birthday party on July 5th. I rented out the clubhouse and some friends helped me decorate. I came up with some story to throw Brian off. It worked out perfectly. He was shocked and had lots of fun visiting with his co-workers and playing horse shoes outside after the cake. Tyson loved the black balloon frosting!
A picture of Brian’s dog bite after a few days and then the next picture is the allergic reaction Brian had to the antibiotic that he took so the bite wouldn’t get infected. They don’t look as bad as they were in person. Brian is amazing for still doing his best working after those awful two weeks!!!
Tyson today playing on the balcony while it was raining. He loved it!
and speaking of rain…this is how deep the water was getting into the car after going out to eat with Jenny and Carlos! Makes me think back to growing up in Texas. It came down so fast and within 20 minutes it was flooding!
Flash back to the 4th of July weekend fireworks!
Jeff sharing is ice cream cone with Tyson and Cohen
Not the best quality picture but LOVE it! He’s clapping for the fireworks!
Shopping trip to Chicago. Here we are waiting for the Water Taxi…
What we saw from the boat…
Taking a break from shopping and Tyson running around at a little park and of course being the center of everyone’s attention!
This weekend is Brian’s family reunion in Nauvoo. Can’t wait!!!

7 comments:
Awesome pictures! Brian your leg looked terrible. Can't wait to see you all and hug that cute Tyson.
MOM
I can't wait to see you, TOMORROW!!!
Yeah, I loved seeing what has been up with your family! Tyson is very cute and has grown up so much.
Oh my gosh, he seriously is looking so grownup! I know I say that every time...but it's TRUE! What a cutie. Can't wait to see him! Hope you have fun this week! Oh, and Brian's leg looked awful! OUCH!
You guys look like you are having fun in Chicago, except for the dog bite part. To bad you weren't in Nauvoo a couple weeks earlier...Brooke and McKay were there visiting my mom. Tyson is getting so big. He is adorable!
Oh, we miss you guys! Tyson is getting so big. I can't believe brian got bitten by a dog! Crazy! we are excited to see you guys again!
Hey, random question. When you were here did you teach at Vibe?
Post a Comment