HEY! That's the Anaheim Ballet! I take class there! Do you know someone there or just like the video? So, I was going to be in their Nutcracker...but I wasn't able to make the time committment. Oh, and I was like the oldest/worst one there. That is so crazy though that you put this on here--that red-head girl is incredible. Oh, PS, I read your blog. I saw the link for it on Laura's and check it every so often...creepy?? I hope you don't mind!! Cute fam/blog!
Hey Jana! Totally not creepy that you look at my blog! If you have a blog you need to tell me. : ) I found the video on Youtube and thought it was cool. I don't know know anyone there...except for you now : )
Ash Those leaps on the video remind me of you! You certainly had those leaps down and that was a strong point in your dancing. I miss watching you dance! Love MOM
Welcome everyone! We are the Carlsens and we hope you enjoy reading about our family. Brian is working hard at work and school. Ashley gets to stay at home with our three boys. She also teaches ballet in the evenings. Life is crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.
3 comments:
HEY! That's the Anaheim Ballet! I take class there! Do you know someone there or just like the video? So, I was going to be in their Nutcracker...but I wasn't able to make the time committment. Oh, and I was like the oldest/worst one there. That is so crazy though that you put this on here--that red-head girl is incredible. Oh, PS, I read your blog. I saw the link for it on Laura's and check it every so often...creepy?? I hope you don't mind!! Cute fam/blog!
Hey Jana! Totally not creepy that you look at my blog! If you have a blog you need to tell me. : ) I found the video on Youtube and thought it was cool. I don't know know anyone there...except for you now : )
Ash
Those leaps on the video remind me of you! You certainly had those leaps down and that was a strong point in your dancing. I miss watching you dance!
Love MOM
Post a Comment