Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I was so excited to dress Tyson up and take cute pictures of him in is tiger costume.  However, he wanted nothing to do with it.  I'm still not sure why he protested so much.  Any time I set him down next to the pumpkins he cried.  At first I thought that he was hungry, then perhaps he didn't like the costume.  Anyway, some of the pictures are cute but if he isn't crying in the picture then I snapped the shot during one of his breaks to breathe.

Tyson 6 months 237

Tyson 6 months 227

Tyson 6 months 266

The costume had a tail and everything!

Tyson 6 months 223

Tyson 6 months 264

Tyson 6 months 258 

He calmed down if Daddy was holding him. 

Instead of going trick-or-treating (because Tyson can't and wouldn't know what was going on anyway) we went to a party.  Our friends Joe and Heather did a great job with planning, decorationing and providing a yummy dinner.  We also did a murder mystery party and turns out I murdered Tommy Gun!  I didn't know I had it in me.  : )  Ty was up way past his bed time but he had fun with all the attention he got.  Here is a family picture of us at the party. 

Tyson 6 months 012

In case you can't see Brian was Hugh Hefner and I was well, a (modest) bunny.  I sprayed Bri's hair with grey dye and he wore a robe and silk pajama pants.  We all had a good laugh.  Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

6 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!! Tyson looks so cute in his little tiger outfit.

Anonymous said...

Tyson looks adorable in his tigger outfit. I love him next to the pumpkins. Your costumes look great too. I was wondering if you were a playboy bunny. HAHA That is so funny! I am glad you had a fun halloween!

Murray Family said...

He looks so adorable in his tiger costume! I love the tail :)

brittanyandtravis said...

What a cute tiger! I love your costumes too! I wish I would have had time to figure out costumes for us. It looks like you had a fun halloween!

KMurray said...

You all look so cute! Tyson is cute even if he doesn't like it. I am glad you had a great time at the party.
Love MOM

Jane Huddleston said...

HILARIOUS. I like your costumes. Modest Bunny. Haha. Tyson looks great too. You are taking some GREAT pictures these days. It's been fun to see everyone's costumes for their babies this year. It seems like ZOO animals has been the main theme. Animals or Bugs. One or the other. :)