Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

I suppose we all go to the pumpkin patch in October no matter where we are.  I have some friends that just posted pictures from their pumpkin patches in Texas and Washington.  I guess we all can't help ourselves when our kids look really cute around those round, orange pumpkins!  I spent a few hours at my friend's house on Saturday while Brian was at his GMAT prep course.  We had decided to go to the patch that day when he got out of the test.  We were able to go with my friend Lindsey and her husband, Rob, to the patch.  It was a lot of fun and we all seemed to have trouble committing on which ones to buy.  Brian, Tyson and I each got a pumpkin that represents our size.  This was our first time and it was lots of fun.  Thanks Linds and Rob for going with us!  This patch was great.  If you want to know where it is let me know.  It was really neat to look at them all attached to the vines. 

Tyson 6 months 184 

Our little pumpkin.  He did not want to sit still.  He wanted to touch every single pumpkin!

Tyson 6 months 188 

Me and Ty!

Tyson 6 months 189 

Friends forever!

Tyson 6 months 176

Tyson with Daddy!  And below are some group shots at the end!

Tyson 6 months 198Tyson 6 months 200

6 comments:

katy said...

These are great! Love the mountains in the background.

April said...

I really can't get over how cute that little baby is. He is so darling. I loved the pictures.

Murray Family said...

I love the pumpkin patch pictures, and how Tyson matches in his orange shirt :). Oh, and no, my family doens't have blogs. I WISH! I keep trying to get them into it, but they think it's too complicated!

Jayson & Sara said...

Jealous!! We don't have a pumpkin patch in Grenada!

Stephanie said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks shorter, you look really good with in the picture of you holding Tyson. Isn't Halloween so much fun!

brittanyandtravis said...

You have such a cute family! Pumpkin patches are so fun to go to. You look so pretty too! Your hair cut looks so chic. (I don't know if it is new or not, but I like it.)