On Sunday night Brian and I decided to make some cookies. I had watched Good Things Utah a few days back and saw Kneaders share their recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies! Well we made the cookies in our Flirty Aprons and had a fun time! The cookies are really, really, really amazing and let me just say I have had about 10 cookies in the last 2 days. TRUST me, you want to check out this recipe and see/taste for yourself. I am not even that big of a fan of pumpkin but I loved 'em. If you want the recipe click here (it is under Kneaders Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies). If you want to buy a cute apron, which I know you do (some friends of ours own this company!), click here. : )
"Pink Chocolate" for me and "BBQ King" for Brian!
And the cookies...yum!

4 comments:
I love those aprons!! Soo cute. I was just thinking today how I might ask for one for Christmas.
Also, those cookies make my tummy rumble!
I am going to have to try those cookies, Joe loves pumkin anything! I am so glad you guys like your aprons, that makes me happy to see:) Dallin and Tyson will be best friends :)
Ashley: it took me forever to figure out who the Carlsens were! :) It's great to see you're doing so well. Your family is adorable!
I will have to try the recipe. They look good. Tyson is getting big since I last saw him and I'm glad he is eating and doing better! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Post a Comment