Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another Tag! : )

Tagged

Eight Shows I like to Watch
1.  Friends   2. Today Show  3. Life  4.  CSI: NY or Miami  5.  The Biggest Loser  6. So You Think You Can Dance  7. The Big Bang Theory  8. and FRIENDS again


Eight Restaurants I like to eat at
1. Applebee's  2. Chilis  3. Cafe Rio  4. Los Hermanos
5. Panda Express  6. In-and-Out  7. Wendys  8. Rumbis


Eight things that Happened today
1. Taught Ballet 4  2. Taught Pointe class  3. Went to dentist to get my retainer fixed 4. Picked up the house 5. Made dinner
6.  Did the dishes 7. Talked to Joe and Heather
8. Dropped Ty off at my brother's house


Eight Things I am looking forward to
1. Going to Tai Pan tomorrow
2. Sleeping
3. Talking to my mom!!!
4. Going to Wal-Mart
5. A party Sat. night
6. A tail-gate party Sat. afternoon
7. Hearing Tyson laugh in the morning
8. Going out to lunch tomorrow


Eight Things on my wish list
1. Photoshop
2. A new lense for our camera
3. A house
4. Brian to make it into the U of U
5. That I could continue to nurse Ty (doesn't look like it anymore though)
6. To have healthy children
7. That I would get to the temple more often                                    8. To get some more scrapbooking done

I have to now tag 8 people.  Bree, Heather, Stephanie, Katy, Tina, Marilyn, Mom, Emily

...and just for fun here is a cute picture of Tyson in his winter coat!!! I love my boys : )

Tyson 6 months 109

0 comments: