Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 month pictures

I realize that I just made a post yesterday (so make sure you read the post below as well) but I can't wait any longer to post these pictures.  I took them yesterday and I am really happy with how they turned out.  Keep in mind I don't have photo shop or anything and I am still learning how to take pictures.  I know that sunlight is key so he was as close to the open window as I could get him.  The last two are my favorites I think but I like them all.

Tyson 6 months 031

Tyson 6 months 055  Tyson 6 months 054

Tyson 6 months 056

Tyson 6 months 086

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Way cute!! I cannot believe he's 6months. Holy cow!

brittanyandtravis said...

Cute pictures! Good job!

KMurray said...

Where is the baseball cap???

Tina said...

We just use our digital camera to take the little videos and then when you post theirs a button for pics and a button for a video. It's all on the same memory card.

Anonymous said...

Handsome boy!

Terry and Kelci said...

Wow, he is just so cute! Love the pics!