Monday, July 7, 2008

I've been taged...the abcs

Here is a tag I received. I am in California and decided to spend a few minutes to do it. I will post pictures when I get back from this vacation.


A) Attached or single? attached
B) Best friend(s)? Brian, Tyson, and I really have lots of friends.
C) Cake or Pie? cake...hands down. I only eat pie if it is Thanksgiving and only b/c it is a tradition.
D) Day? I like Saturday because it is a special day. It is the day I get ready for Sunday : )
E) Essential item? Tyson's jumperoo, microwave, TV...I really can't just pick one thing.
F) Favorite color(s)? green
G) Gummy bears or gummy worms? I love sour gummy worms! I am the same MJ!
H) Hometown? Kingwood, Texas
I) Indulgence? cookies, cake, ice cream, candy (basically anything sweet)
J) January or July? July
K) Kids? yeah I have one. I know that isn't a suprise since every post is about him. He is 3 months old tomorrow!!! I can't believe it.
L) Life is incomplete without? my hubby
M) Marriage date? December 22, 2005
N) Number of siblings? 1 brother. check out his blog. he has the cutest kids www.murrayhappenings.blogspot.com
O) Oranges or apples? mandarian oranges...they taste like candy
P) Phobias or fears? My husband or baby dying, getting raped or kidnapped (I don't like this question)
Q) Quote? I don't really have one. I need to spend some time discovering what that might be.
R) Reasons to smile? My baby smiling at me always works
S) Season? Spring
T) Tag? Sara, Bree, Melanie, Kacie and Lindsey Bohon if she reads this and starts a blog!!!
U) Unknown fact about me? I love the smell of scotch tape.
V) Vegetarian or oppressor of animal? opressor of animal? Who ever wrote this question obviously doesn't eat meat. I eat animals. Mainly chicken and beef.
W) Worst habit? I pick the skin away from underneath my finger nails. It is a horrible habit that hurts really bad. I have No idea why I do it. However, Brian has been pretty good at getting me to quit. I have it almost beat.
X) X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y) Your favorite food? pizza. i know that is a kid answer but I really like it supreme.
Z) Zodiac sign? capricorn I believe. I'm not into that kinda thing.

3 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

Thanks for playing along! I like reading everyone's answers because you can see their personality come through. :)

Jayson & Sara said...

I'm not sure I'm the Sara you tagged ... I don't want to be conceited and think it was. But in case it was I've already done it once. You can see my answers at http://weirhereingrenada.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html
or it's in the March archives of my blog.

Stephanie said...

Ashley-Where did you get Tyson's white blessing outfit? I love it. I was so upset that I couldn't find anything for Benjamin's blessing. I hope you are having a great vacation.