We got back on Sunday from our adventure from Green Valley, California. We spent 10 days at my grandparents new house that they built. Their house is beautiful. I miss being in it already. Here are some quick pictures of the house.
Living Room
Bathroom. They have the coolest shower that has heated floors, a shower with no glass door and it has about 5 shower heads from every direction.
Outside cabana with a fireplace, barbeque, and TV.
Honestly, these pictures don't do just to the beauty of this house. There is also a theater room with a huge big projector screen and 4 leather theater seats! Brian and I were talking about how much we miss all the space. We were trying to get Tyson to sleep and we felt like we were walking around in circles. Here are some more pictures from our trip!!!
Tyson's first 4th of July
Tyson's first time to the pool. He slept almost the whole time in his stroller and never got in the water. Man, look at my tan line on my arm! I have got to work on that : )
Ferry boat ride into San Francisco. Tyson had no idea he was on a boat but I think he enjoyed it. I wish we could have stayed in San Francisco longer. We walked down pier 39 which was full of interesting people. I should have gotten a picture of the street freaks! We also drove on the Golden Gate Bridge and drove down the Lombard street!
The Jelly Belly Factory! Yum Yum! The tour was fun b/c we got to see how jelly jeans are made. We bought a Belly Flop bag at the end that has all the jelly beans that are misshaped and stuck together. Tyson feel asleep on the tour. Let's be honest, the tour wasn't really for him anyway : )
Just some cute pictures of our baby boy. I'm not sure when these were all take but they were taken on our trip sometime.
Four Generations. My dad, Brian, me, Grandma, Tyson and Grandpa!
Tyson did REALLY REALLy good on his airplane rides. He slept on both of them and hardly even cried.
The last day we were there we rode the BART train. That was fun to see the cities fly by but the train in the tunnels was very loud. I think we all walked away from the ride with huge headaches. : )
All and all it was a nice vacation. I got spoiled having Brian around 24/7. We are all happy to be back in our own routines but miss being with family and the weather of California!

6 comments:
that looks like such a fun trip! i'm glad you got to have a nice vacation.
Looks like so much fun. Your grandparents home looks amazing. Wish I were in SF for sure. I love that place.
Looks likea great trip! And that is an amazing house!
What a fun vacation! I am so jealous. I am glad you went to the Jelly Belly factory. We did that during Christmas. I loved getting the flops!
Hey Ashley! I'm so glad you got to go on a trip. It looks like you had a blast. It's also fun to see a picture of your dad...Haven't seen him in what seems like ages. Please tell him hi for me next time you speak to him. ~Rachael
OH, your little guy is growing so fast. Can't wait to one day meet him.
I love your pictures. You guys are so super duper cute.
Post a Comment