Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Biggest Loser and So You Think You Can Dance?

I have two things to write about this morning.  First we will do the Biggest Loser.  I have decided to try out for the show...just kidding.  For real though I have two fitness DVDs that I LOVE.  Try these if you want a great work-out but want to stay in the privacy of your very own home.  Every time I do these I get painfully sore the next day.  It is such a great feeling : )  I know I will see results.  Brian even told me yesterday that he can see the difference in my legs! 

image image

Other great exercise DVDs that are low impact aerobic but are still a fantastic work out are Leslie Sansone's Walk at home DVDs.  I have the 4 mile walk and it is great.  It gets your heart pumping for 55 minutes straight.  I love it because on the days where I don't want an excruciating workout I can still get a good one in with this.

image I couldn't find the picture of the one I own but I imagine they are all great. 

 

Now on to SYTYCD.  I was happy that Mark is still on the show but I really wanted Comfort to leave.  Just when we all thought we got rid of her she is back in.  They should have had Jessica be the one that got kicked off b/c she got injured.  Then they should have had Comfort come back to help one of the guys complete their dances but not come back to compete.  STUPID!!!  Now I loved loved loved Katee and Will's dance.  I really wish I could do that dance.  Beautiful.  That dance made me miss ballet so much.  I know I wouldn't ever do it half as good as they did but I would love to dance it.  This dance was so great I can't even remember any of the other dances from Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I didn't get to watch SYTYCD this week because I was out of town. But when I got back I found out Karrington and Gev left and they brought back Comfort. I was so mad. I love Karrington and Gev. And I don't really like Comfort. And thank you for putting that video up of Will and Katee it was wonderful!!

Barbara Jackson said...

Wow, what a great blog!!!!! Your baby is darling and you guys look great!!!!

Bishop and Sister Jackson