So here is my quick review from last night's show. I loved last night. It reminded me of the first week with the top 20. Some of the weeks through out the season I was a bit disappointed with some of the dances. I actually sometimes got a little bored. I never thought I would think that. But back to last night, I pretty much liked every dance. i loved Katee and Joshua's contemporary dance. I liked Mark and Courtney's jazz dance. It was a bit risque I will admit but it was good. I also liked Twitch and Chelsie's hip hop dance. The other three dances were good but those were my favorite three. I actually voted last night for the first time this season. Here are my selections for the top 4:
Chelsie
Mark
Joshua
Katee
I think Joshua is a better hip hop dancer than Twitch and I like Chelsie and Katee slightly better than Courtney. I think the winner is going to be a really hard and close decision. In the past seasons I was able to pick a favorite or two. This season I really like the four that I mentioned. All of them are very well rounded and seem to have a great personality (which let's face it, according to America that is a HUGE priority). I can't wait to watch the results. I hope my voting helped. I voted about 6 times for each.

4 comments:
way to vote!!
So I have totally been watching and Adam usually watches with me. It helps that we record it and then fast forward through the commericals and most of the judges comments. Things are going well with the baby but waiting is the hardest part. Really the nursery doesn't have much to it. I found the lights at ikea and the star knobs at costco, but thanks for thinking its cute. I hope you are well. Can you believe we have babies! WoW! We are old.
Hey, I just found your blog on your parent's site.
How fun it was to see your baby and read of what's up.
If you want I can link you on my blog but it is your choice.
It is dandeerussia.blogspot.com
Glad your parents are doing so well-hopefully your father is feeling better.
Cute son!
I am starting there (Timpanogos School of Dance) this year.
Post a Comment