Monday, July 28, 2008

Basketball, toes, mobiles and more!

Alright, since I mentioned the camera that I got I have had lots of people dying to see some pictures.  I promise I still don't know what I am doing but the quality of the pictures are so much better than my other camera.  I don't have photo shop or anything yet so these pictures are not edited.

These few with the basketball were inspired by a gift Tyson received from Fin.  It is a Michael Jordan onesie. 

IMG_2524

IMG_2531

IMG_2523

IMG_2530

And then these two pictures cracked me up when I uploaded them because I love his toes!!!

IMG_2692

He ALWAYS spreads his toes apart

IMG_2699

IMG_2690 

Tyson is always sucking on his fingers.

IMG_2616

Wrapped up in his towel after a bath...

IMG_2706

Ty loves his mobile in his crib. I was playing around with what to focus on!

IMG_2708

Alright, that is it for now!

4 comments:

Murray Family said...

The pictures look so great! I love the one of him sucking on his fingers.

Tran said...

Love the pics... I love pics and am researching about which camera to get before my little one arrives. I think this is their most precious times so good pics are great to have. Makes me want to just go buy one right now and play with it to get practice.

Jane Huddleston said...

Hey Ashley... good job on the pictures. It looks like you're starting to get the hang of it!

Murray Family said...

Where's your SYTYCD review from last night's episode?!