I dread the dentist ever since I’ve had kids. Why? Because pregnancy destroys my teeth and I usually end up with 2 to 3 cavities every appointment. It was a miracle though, no cavities from any of us! Wahoo!
Tyson does great at the dentist. He talked about the ‘sugar bugs’ that can be on his teeth if he doesn’t brush. He showed the hygienist his dental game on his Leapster Explorer and he was excited to get a new toothbrush and a prize at the end!
After the dentist we went to JDawgs for lunch. It brought back so many memories from college and BYU. It was fun to share the deliciousness with our boys. After lunch we went to the mall and I found a lovely shirt on sale and I spent some of my birthday money.

2 comments:
Wow..he really does love the Dentist! Look at the big smile! Addy used to..now she hates it. Have I told you that story!? I want to see a picture of the shirt you bought! :)
I feel the same way about the dentist. I love my dentist but I know that I'm going to have a cavity. Luckily my kids love though. Now I want a j-dawg...
Post a Comment