Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photography?

I went to a photography class on the 23rd.  I learned so much!  I actually know what shutter speed, ISO and F-stop are and how to take my camera of off auto.  I was told to practice the next day so I wouldn’t forget everything.  I took around 150 pictures that Saturday.  I never plan to be a professional photographer but I just wanted to learn how to take better pictures of my kids and how to use my nice camera.

Just for fun I’ll show a few examples from practicing.

By messing with the shutter speed and f-stop I was able to lighten a picture without using a flash.  Pretty cool!

  IMG_8967IMG_8966IMG_8969 IMG_8968

I am pretty frustrated though.  I swear I’ve done everything they told me to do and the pictures come out a weird color and tend to be blurry or pixely.  Our condo just doesn’t get much natural light I guess?  I am kind of at a loss and annoyed about that.

Because I was taking a million pictures Ty wanted to put on his Halloween costume.

IMG_9042IMG_9041

Got the walker out for Andrew.  He was more interested in eating it and playing with the wheels after he tipped over.  Love my boys!

   IMG_9046 IMG_9047 IMG_9053 

Then we headed outside for a bit.  I like taking pictures outside way better.  They always come out clearer. 

IMG_9070IMG_9068  IMG_9061 IMG_9065 

I better keep practicing on those inside pictures…

0 comments: