Saturday, March 17, 2012

Soccer

Tyson really enjoyed his soccer sports class.  I feel that signing him up for Itty Bitty sports has been a great outlet for him.  He gets to go crazy for an hour and I don’t have to deal with it, usually.

Here he is practicing kicking the ball into the net.

 IMG_8885_edited-1 IMG_8887_edited-1 IMG_8888_edited-1

After the drills they started a game…

IMG_8891

Tyson got pretty aggressive during the game.  He stopped for nothing and was determined to get the ball every time.  I decided we needed to have a chat about it when he tripped his friend Wes and stepped on his face…yeah, I know.

IMG_8893_edited-1

Kicking the ball in for a point!  Go Tyson!!!  Max is the little boy in red and he was so hilarious as the goalie.  At one point he was laying down in the net.  All of us were laughing so hard!

IMG_8896_edited-1

1 comments:

Mindy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH What?!? He stepped on his face!? Sounds like something Mason would do...wait he's done that to me! Ummm what's this Itty Bitty sports? I love that's he's been able to try everything. Those are way cute pics. Seriously..super mom:)