Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reading and Bath Time

I have a sweet picture of Tyson reading to Andrew while they were playing together in their room.  Melted my heart.

 IMG_9087_edited-1

This book Ty wanted to show off reminds me of when he was younger.  I use to point at all of the vehicles and he would say every single one and never mess up. 

IMG_9100

Hmmm…

IMG_9104_edited-1

These bath time pictures started out so innocent.  They were having a great time and then…

 IMG_9135_edited-2IMG_9140_edited-2IMG_9148_edited-2I feel bad for Andrew a lot.  I know that Tyson loves him but that little boy sure has a hard life.  He is constantly being bugged, poked, knocked over, stepped on, and toys taken away from all the time.  Being the youngest is not easy, especially for Andrew.

1 comments:

K Murray said...

Yep it is! You were the youngest and so was I. Love the book reading too!